Frankfurt · Mainzer Landstraße
The plug and work Business-Center Frankfurt · Mainzer Landstraße is located only one minute from the Main Station - in the heart of Frankfurt´s business and bank districts. Mainzer Landstraße is an important arterial road toward the west and is a connection axis between the City Center and the Western parts of Frankfurt. The street is parallel (with some distance) to the river Main and is Frankfurtâ€™s second longest street with 8.3km.
The plug and work Business-Center Frankfurt · Mainzer Landstraße offers you
- Fully equipped offices - single offices or team offices with up to 15 workstations as well as executive offices with outer offices.
- Virtual Office - usage of the day office or the meeting rooms if required.
- Business address - your mail reaches you at the new business address as of now.
- Telephone service - the secretary service answers your calls in the name of your company.
- Meeting rooms - usage of meeting rooms for your meetings for 4 to 12 people.
- Conference rooms - usage of our conference rooms for conventions of up to 40 people.
Everything is close by
The headquarters and subsidiaries of many important DAX companies are located in immediate vicinity. There are also plenty shops and restaurants in the neighborhood. The Business-Center has underground parking and public parking facilities. The Main Station is within one minute walking distance, other public transportation is very close by.
Mainzer Landstraße 49
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (0)69 / 30 85 - 5000
Fax: +49 (0)69 / 30 85 - 5100
Coming from the A5 take the exit Messe/Stadtmitte (Fair/City Center) and follow the signs Hauptbahnhof (Main Station). Drive by »Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage«, and the Fair Grounds. Turn into the left lane at »Platz der Republik« and turn onto Mainzer Landstraße. The second building on the right hand side, after the intersection, is the plug and work Business-Center.
By public transportation
From the Hauptbahnhof Frankfurt (Main Station) approx. 5 minutes walking distance, in immediate vicinity to the Fair Grounds, underground stops: »Messehallen« & »Alte Oper« accessible within a few minutes, S-train stop: »Taunusanlage« tram stop: »Platz der Republik«.